- PREMIUM QUALITY – Our mop is built with a heavy duty gauge aluminum handle and durable plastic to last for years with proper use and care. The super absorbent polyvinyl acetate sponge head cleans gently without scratching and is safe for all floor surfaces including tile, laminate, marble and wood. Quadruple roller system gives it twice the wringing power over other similar mops. Suitable for commercial, home and industrial applications.
- DESIGN – Specially designed horizontal grooves to remove, absorb and lift tough dirt, lint and hair off floors, windows and other hard surfaces. Because it picks up dirt and doesn’t just push it around like a normal mop, you don’t even have to sweep beforehand! Sweep, mop and vacuum all at the same time! Effortlessly trap spills and debris till you’re ready to wash and wring it right into your mop bucket.
- SUPER ABSORBENT –Picks up over 5 times more liquid than a regular mop and locks it in place so it doesn’t drip. Don’t just push around water like a regular mop; the PVA mop cleans, absorbs and dries. The sponge absorbs the water as you mop, so your floors dry in minutes instead of the half hour wait you get from other mops. When not in use the sponge dries rock hard so no mold, mildew or bacteria will grow. The PVA sponge won’t rot, pick up odors or smell like other conventional and sponge mops.
- TELESCOPING HANDLE – Even though people come in different sizes, most mops are one size fits all. Stop breaking your back trying to clean with a mop that’s far too short or not long enough for the job. Our heavy duty aluminum handle extends up to 5 feet to accommodate various heights and tasks. The lightweight design allows you reach tall windows and other surfaces easily without tiring you out. When you’re done, just collapse down to 2/3rd of its original size for easy storage.
- EASY TO USE – Soak sponge in warm water for 3-5 minutes or until sponge is soft before each use. Hand-operated lever for effortless wringing so to keep your hands free of dirt and water. Pulling on the handle moves the sponge back and forth over the quadruple roller system, ejecting the water and dirt away from the sponge, not back into it like a regular sponge mop. The mop arrives in one piece so there is no assembly required. Simply unscrew the four screws to easily replace the mop heads.